DEVELOPING YOUR MINDSET AND CONFIDENCE
I absolutely do not confess at being confident. Everyday I work on my self esteem to help build my own self belief and confidence.
I’ve learnt a few little tips on how to work on myself.
- Remind yourself that the doubt and fear you are feeling is created by you. We aren’t born with the feeling of fear or lack of self belief therefore, we can learn to believe in ourselves.
- Get rid of that negative doubting voice in your head. Replace those negative thoughts with positive ones. Read mindset and wellbeing books that’ll help you change your thought process.
- Think about what it is you want to achieve, no matter how big or small the goal, and visualise yourself doing that. Write down your goals and the person that you want to be. Look at this everyday and remind yourself what it is you need to do to accomplish this.
- Take time for you. Be kind to yourself. Treat yourself. Do something that makes you smile! An hour every morning first thing I spend time working on me and my mindset. I don’t look at my phone at all, reply to any messages or emails. Invest time in you and your wellbeing like you would a business. Taking care of yourself is important.
- Regularly remind yourself how far you’ve come and what you’ve achieved. Be your own biggest supporter!
Whatever it is you want to achieve just go out there and do it, what’s the worst that can happen? If it doesn’t work, least you can say you tried. Changing how you feel about yourself and your way of thinking will change your life. I know it isn’t easy, I struggle with lack of confidence every day but by using the tips above my confidence is growing. Yours can too!